Monday, February 2, 2009

Summer Project

Well I just returned from our Junior High winter retreat. Needless to say I am sleep deprived and a little soar. Over the weekend I recieved a call from Campus Crusades letting me know that I was accepted to do a summer project in Daytona beach this summer. I can't even begin to describe the excitement I have welling up inside of me. I cannot wait to see what God will do in my life this summer. I am really looking forward to it. It is going to be a financial stretch for me so I really am praying for God's provision. I am supposed to get a job while I'm down there so I was going to apply at Bubba Gumps which is just down the boardwalk from where I will be staying. I figured with my serving experience it would be an easy transition. There will be about 70 young adults going. We each find a job and that is our main ministry focus project...coworkers, etc. Then at night and on the weekends we do other ministry projects like at local churches and ministry on the beach. It's going to be a busy summer but so amazing. That's the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment