Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm home


I returned this Monday from my cousin's wedding in Columbia, Missouri. It was lots of fun. She was a beautiful bride. It was busy and I loved spending time with my family. We all got our groove on on the dance floor. What a great stress reliever and best of all...my dress fit!!
So I have decided to apply at a camp down in Daytona while I'm on my summer project. I'm super duper looking forward to it. I can't believe how fast it's coming! I bought my plane ticket Tuesday...May 26th!! I'm a little nervous to travel alone and I have to take a shuttle from Orlando to Daytona. We'll see how it goes. My stomach has constant butterflies from excitement. Ahh!!
Tomorrow is my first day at City Brew! Well not a technical work day, but I will be on the clock! I'm excited about that too. I most of all am looking forward to filling up my day. Now that I haven't been in school I find myself digressing. I need a routine again and I figured this was a great way to do that..
hmm...I think that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment