Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh what a day! I woke up at four o'clock this morning. I started my new job at City Brew and worked the opening shift. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I learned so much. My brain doesn't function so great that early in the morning and trying to remember how many shots of flavoring go into a 20 oz. latte was kind of hard to remember. And then suddenly the sky turned pink with purple clouds and a warm orange sun. It was the most beautiful sunrise. I remember just stopping for a second and remembering how amazing God is. Even the simple things like sunrises...He put such detail and beauty into it. I then got off around nine and realized, "This is the time I'm used to getting up....ug." My head was so heavy driving home. I walked in the door and didn't even bother to take off my coat. I just fell on the coach and woke up three hours later. Then I got ready for the OG and went there. I thought it was going to be a boring night because it was so slow. I was discouraged because I really needed to make money due to my poor financial situation and trying to climb out of debt. I hadn't been making anything. Then at nine o'clock a massive rush came and there were only two servers. I ran so hard my heart hurt. I really thought that I was on the verge of an anxiety attack. In fact, as I sit here and reflect on the night my heart feels that same pain. Like heartburn with a splash of dagger :) (Dramatic I know). Anyway, all this to say I ended up being completely blessed. It's crazy how I worry about the money being provided and every time God shows up and rocks my socks off. That was my day in a nut shell.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I had no idea the you blogged. I love it and am going to put your blog on mine so I can keep up with you. Well have a great day. Jessie

    ReplyDelete